Friday, January 20, 2012

Birthday through black and white

This year I turned 25 and spent the night at Pizza Port in OB sharing these fun times with some of my closest friends and family. Thank you everyone that came out and shared in this momentous occasion with me! I am so blessed to have you in my life <3


Surprised


Lauren and Matt

Madison and Summer

Luke and Susie


Birthday kisses

Shelby and Me

Jack in La La Land and Burrows chowing down

Peter Miller is great at what he does

ooooo shaka bro


Summer and Shannon

The Nichols Family

Me and my Dad

My goofball sister

Aliens

Fisheyes

ahhhh

The Fab Lauren Schade

The stuff supermodels are made of

25 candles on 1 cupcake = 1 talented mom


mmmmmmm


A big thumbs up for Donna's cupcakes!


My mom and Me

Creepeerr

This is Kristen Ament. 

Peter Miller and Jack's eye

The beautifully pregnant Carrie

Primo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment