Friday, August 31, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Change

Clock set
5 minutes
Go

Change... its something that I normally fight
but right now
I can't wait
I can't wait for it to cool down
I can't wait to bake with everything pumpkin

I went into Home Goods yesterday
and its official...
I have a problem

I AM OBSESSED WITH FALL




And if your wondering how I got this great photo of myself
(amidst my favorite decorating items)
you guessed right
I set up a photo timer on my phone
plopped down in an aisle with a stuffed scarecrow and witch
and held my perfect pose for 15 seconds

while passersby stared with much admiration

I am holding myself back and won't let myself start decorating until September first.
TOMORROW!!!

Join me and these lovely ladies at Five Minute Fridays Here!
Five Minute Friday

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you're getting me excited for fall! I love it too, but August is my birthday month, a favorite as far as weather and activities go . . . so I'm always a bit sad to see it end. But not for long, 'cause like you mentioned, there are sooo many things to love about fall. :) Oh, and you're so brave with the pose in Home Goods. Love it.

    ~person linking up after you on lisa-jo's site. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can't wait to bake with everything pumpkin." LOVE IT! Me too! :)

    ReplyDelete