Friday, August 17, 2012

Hot coffee on a hot morning

I love sitting and drinking my coffee in the morning and reading "inspirational blogs" as Mason calls them.

This morning, it is already 90 degrees outside, we have no air conditioning, and I am trying to drink this piping hot cup of coffee.

I must admit... it looses some of its magic if I am concurrently sweating.
(I even tried to put coconut creamer in it to give it a summer kick... it didn't really work)

But!
I got to SLEEP IN with my not-so-small puppy right next to me.
And she didn't jump on my face once!

And it is a GORGEOUS day outside
I think we will go to the beach

And Mason gets to work for himself
and comes home with a huge SMILE on his face every night

And I GET to work for the next 3 days in a row
(steady job is a good thing, work is a good thing... I have to keep reminding myself)

And I have the TIME to sit and drink a cup of coffee... even though I am sweating

LIFE has been good to me
THANKS to the Lord's blessings

I give this day to Him with thanks
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment