Friday, May 4, 2012

Life has begun

Tomorrow marks 3 years that Mason and I have been graduated from college!
I remember taking a deep breath that last day of finals and thinking... I did it.
I made it.
So much expectation in the air
Good expectation
A sense that "Life if finally going to start..."

I remember thinking that
but I laugh looking back now

I also remember thinking that thought when Mason and I got married...
And I will probably think that when we have our first Dyer Terror

But today, as we drag our butts out of bed
as we put on our running shoes
as we make it up the hill
as I have to stop at the restrooms
sure I am going to throw up
sure I am going to shit my pants

Then holding hands together walking back home,
just talking and laughing together

I think to myself,  "Life has begun"
I am living it

No comments:

Post a Comment