Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reflection Tuesday: Mother's Day

The truth is, even if she weren't my mom I would go out of my way to be friends with her

I know this is a few days late, but I just wanted to throw out into cyberspace what an amazing mother I have. 

Holla!

Anyone that knows Donna would agree! 
She is:
Loving
Patient
Wonderful
Hard working
Detailed
Always putting others first
Warm
Welcoming
Excited
Extremely caring
A wonderful homemaker
Smart (Who just passed her test WHAT WHAT!!)
An amazing listener
A best friend
The most amazing mother anyone could ever ask for!

She is constantly encouraging me. Loves my husband more than she loves me and has made him a part of our family. Always has my favorite foods at home when I come to visit. Always is first to listen before giving counsel. She has a great sense of humor and is makes me laugh daily. 

I really wanted to post a picture of her 1990's afro-mullet, but she said, "If you love me at all... you won't post that." But then she said right after that, "I remember just LOVING that haircut..." 
So out of love and respect, I will not post it. 
Even though I really want to.

This is a picture of my mother and I when I was just a wee little Dee. 

I love you, Mom. You are beautiful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment