Thursday, September 20, 2012

So, this one time, at Michaels...

























So, this one time I was in Michaels
 -like two weeks ago-

And I was planning ahead and buying all my harvest stuff
(I couldn't wait any longer I LOVE IT ALL)

I happened to buy a skeleton for our palm tree out front
This thing had a mind of its own
(well, technically, it didn't have a mind, because it was just bones... but anyways)

I had it in my cart with some other things
okay, okay, my cart was overflowing
I LOVE FALL
and there was really no room for this little skeleton
so he was kinda sticking out

I was making my way out of the store
his legs were firmly secured between a hay bale and cupcake liners
but his arms were just waving in the wind, free as can be

I tried to squeeze by the checker who was in-that-moment bending over
and my skeleton man just simply...
how do I put this?

Spanked her

Like I said, mind of its own

The lady didn't really think it was that funny
But, did I happen to laugh all the way to the car
and then call my mom and continue laughing re-telling the story?
maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment